Thursday, September 2, 2010

Renos almost done!

So for the past year or so we've had a few renos done on the house. It has not been constant but a few things here and there throughout the year. Our bathroom is just about finished and then we will be done! I've very excited to finally have it all completed! Here are some pictures of our house, I guess you could say the "After" shots...

Main area




Did I mention that I like red?
We eat in Paris every day


Our awesome storage room! I love extra space

Here is the area that we share with the upstairs for laundry

Our room


Bathroom. New tub, tile, paint, and soon a new counter!


Guest Room/Study

Our desks..

I love organization.

Laminate stairs with Ruby on the top.

New bathroom floor. Ruby loves rugs.

See?

Puppy face, I love it.

Ruby photo shoot


And the licking begins...

Oh boy she won't sit still...

There we go finally a decent one!

4 comments:

  1. Your home is BEAUTIFUL Ashton! I'm so so soooo impressed. It's very well decorated. Need a job? haha jks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Stylin!! love the house!! Very cute!
    Come and decorate for me....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the red!! It makes me not feel so bad that I have purple EVERYWHERE in my house hehe. I hope everything else is going well Miss Ashton! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got rid of your amazing shower?!? (not that I ever showered in it, but it LOOKED amazing.) Beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete