Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Family Pics

This year I really wanted some fall family pictures done. Our photographer was amazing and totally captured what I wanted! I absolutely love that I have these pictures of Renne that I can look back on. She is so full of personality in these pictures! Tim was nice enough to be a good sport about it. He doesn't love getting his picture taken, but he loves me so he caves every now and then ;) Now I just need a house to put them up in...oh, how I am craving a good decorating project!


Nothing sweeter than a baby girl and her daddy, am I right?



Haha lil twerp!

Yes, I do comb her hair flat ;) Does absolutely nothing!









Hehe...her hair is like a halo!



Sorry for the pic overload! Too many to choose from!


1 comment:

  1. Love these Ash! Beautiful family! Renne's hair is amazing and it won't be like that forever. (I don't think!)

    ReplyDelete