Friday, February 21, 2014

Renne Turns One!

I can't believe it, but this little munchkin turned one yesterday!!


We had a super fun day, and a really great party! So many friends and family came to celebrate with us. I love birthdays almost as much as I love life. And growing up, our birthdays were always a big deal, so I loved planning this day and tried to make it perfect for my little Renne.

Pre-party pictures in her birthday outfit
yes, yes, i made her wear a skirt ok







Uh, is someone spotting me, cause my feet can't touch the ground…??

Not really loving mom and dad picture time


                                



Not surprisingly, this girl loved eating her cake icing
"Mom, why haven't you given me this stuff before?"

Too much Birthday? 
I think most likely, too much sugar...


Present time!


Not really sure about this whole present opening thing yet









Renne loves her auntie Jocy. She has been so lucky to spend so much time with her lately!



Thank you to everyone who made this day so much fun!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. Definitely some heart melting pictures.

    ReplyDelete