Tuesday, June 30, 2015

5 months

Dear sweet Addison, you are so very loved.
I adore this little girl so much, and can't get enough cuddles or kisses. 
Addie weighs 15 lbs 3 oz and is 25.5'' long
She is almost sitting on her own, but really likes to throw herself backward on the ground, hence the pillow wall :) She loves rolling, and I quite often find her rolled into a corner, or rolled into the middle of the hard floor, just content and happily kicking away. She scares me sometimes with how mellow she is. I will find her stuck underneath furniture, and she just smiles at me without a care in the world. She lets me know when she needs something, and loves to coo at me. She especially comes alive once her sister is in bed, and she knows she has mommy and daddy to herself. We cherish our one on one time with her. Nothing is sweeter than seeing your kids interact though. Renne is loving watch Addie grow and learn new things, and she is very protective of her little sister. She will quite often come running to me and say "MOM! Addie is awake, go get her!"she can hardly wait to see her after her nap.



Addie has these adorable little "praying hands". They are  almost always clasped together, held tight into her chest. 

always chewing on her hands this one





Ok, so this is a little side-note: I am the only in my family with "Low eyes" as Tim calls them, eyes like my Dad's. My eyes are almond shaped and are very dark brown, and i've always thought they weren't as beautiful as the big blue eyes my siblings have. I remember as a young girl feeling special that I was different, but always thought my eyes were ugly. When Addie was born I immediately fell in love with her dark beautiful, piercing eyes. She was perfect. When Tim told me her eyes were just like mine, I started to cry. I hadn't even considered her beauty was from me, since her eyes are actually Hazel. It's amazing what you learn to love about yourself by loving your children. She is a gift in so many ways.
We love you sweetie. Now just please stay a baby forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment