Monday, January 11, 2016

Addie is 1!!!

Yesterday our little Addie J turned 1!! I just can't believe how quickly the year flew by! It is so bitter sweet watching your babies grow up. You don't want them to and it breaks your heart when they grow out of their clothes, but there is nothing more rewarding than watching them learn and experience life. Addie's little personality is shining more and more every day, and I am loving watching her grow.

She was the cutest birthday babe. So smiley and clapping her hands. I just had to take a few more pictures today since I was so busy playing the hostess yesterday. She was very upset at Daddy when he took the cake away. 



Loves to clap her hands.



My amazing friend Joelle made this banner for her. Addie's current stats are:
22 pounds 4 oz 
29.2 inches and she has 9 teeth!!

We had a snowflake party with some family and close friends. I decided to print off some of my favourite pictures of her to hang, and I got a little carried away, but it was just too hard to pick!










The big one is a new forward facing car seat. Happy Birthday Addie! You graduate to forward facing! How exciting for you.


I feel like my kids actually look alike in this picture!



This lucky girl is so loved. 
(that hair though...)


A little over whelmed at the whole cake idea. She started out so dainty and eventually put her entire tongue on it. 
H-A-P-P-Y  B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y sweet heart! We love you!

6 comments: