Wednesday, November 2, 2016

hAlLoWeEn

H A P P Y Halloween!

This year, lets be honest, I am spent. My body can hardly function when I'm pregnant, and it's really hard for me to cut back on nearly everything. I just didn't have it in me to plan something extravagant for our family this year, however, I am so blessed to have a super talented mother, who has a closet full of awesome hand made costumes. This year she spruced up an old costume of mine, one that I loved probably more than all of them combined. My belle dress that I wore when I was 4. Renne was so excited to be Belle, and It was so much fun to dress her up in a dress I loved so much! Tim doesn't look at all the part, despite his costume being pretty much identical to what the character wears, but he was crazy old Maurice - aka Belle's dad. (minus the crazy hair and short, stout build). Addie and I decided to embrace the belly, so I went as Mike Wasowski and she was Sully. Super random, but despite what this pinterest perfect obsessed society tells us, kids don't care and they had just as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment