Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Renne turns 4!!!


 4 years ago I became a mom!!! So crazy to think how much has changed since then. Renne has grown so much and is truly 4 going on 16. I swear. Renne is obsessed with mermaids! Her infatuation started this summer, and I thought this phase would be dead by now, but it's still going strong. She has been planning to have a mermaid party for her birthday for quite some time. She was so excited it was finally her turn after months of waiting!
Love this fun, adventurous, hilarious, smart, sweet girl!!!!

Some party set-up













During all of the chaos I forgot to take a group shot but here she is with a few of her closest buddies - Maklyn and Roc

A few quick things about Renne: 
Renne knows what she wants. She is probably the most determined person I know. I don't worry about her making friends and achieving her goals, but I do worry about how she will handle disappointment. She has such high expectations for herself, a lot like her mom that way ;). She loves her friends so dearly and is fiercely loyal to them. She loves her baby brother, and cannot stop giving him kisses. Renne loves primary and loves singing the songs. She is very dramatic and loves to play pretend. In the quiet afternoons I frequently hear her playing with her babies and acting out scenes from her favourite movies (Moana currently). Renne is extremely smart, and out-whits me with her responses. She sure loves to debate, which makes it very hard for me to stay patient at times, but she makes me better for it and teaches so much. Renne cannot wait to start pre-school in the fall. She asks about school all the time. I know she will thrive there. I love her to death and love watching her grow! 


1 comment: