Monday, April 29, 2013

Growing too fast!


Everyone warned me that my baby would grow way too fast. "Make sure you cuddle them, because they grow up in a flash!!" I suppose I always knew she would, but, holy man. It's going by WAY TOO QUICKLY! I panic on a weekly basis, worrying that will miss a milestone, or that I'll forget to write something down. I just stare at her, and try and take in what she looks and sounds like! It really is amazing to watch a baby learn and grow. In many ways I wish she would stay a little baby forever.

Renne is just about 10 weeks old already! I can hardly even believe it! She is so responsive and getting more and more vocal. She coos and makes the cutest noises when I talk to her. She loves to stick out her tongue and play with it. She has the cutest smile and is smiling all the time. She has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks already! We worked hard to get her on a schedule, and now she will sleep anywhere from 6-8 hours at night. I am so proud of her. Every morning I kiss her and squeeze her and tell her "Good job, mommy is so proud!" - and mommy is so thankful! She has gained over 3 pounds since she was born, and has grown 4 inches! She is very long and tall, like her daddy, for her weight. Ladies and gents, we have a mini-Tim on our hands!! I don't think he minds at all. That boy is obsessed with this little girl!

Here are some 1 MONTH Pictures:






She loves to smile right before I take the pic, and then make a stink eye at me when I take it. Little stinker. Doesn't like photo shoots. Again, just like her dad!!



And here's some 2 MONTH Pictures:





The key is getting her to stay still!! She's so squirmy!


Someone said she looks like me in this picture, so naturally, I had to post it. ;)

That's more like it, Renni! 






2 comments:

  1. Sleeping through the night?! That's amazing! She is such a doll. When are you bringing her for a visit again?

    ReplyDelete