Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our baby girl

Renne is already 6 weeks old!!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by! We adore her and are amazed by everything she does. It's really remarkable to see how fast she is learning. She's already audible and responds to my voice. Her eyes follow me when I walk by her. She has been smiling so much lately! It's the best feeling when she smiles at me. Being a mom is the best! I knew I would love it, and knew it would bring so much joy into my life, but it's so much better than I ever could've imagined. Being a mom has changed my perspective so much already. Yes I'm exhausted, and yes I might look it, but I have so much more purpose and my time is much better spent focusing on her rather than myself. Becoming a mom has meant a lot of sacrifices, but through those sacrifices I am learning what love really is.  I want so much for my baby girl already. I want her to know that I love her and would do anything for her. I want her to know about Jesus and his life. I want her to be happy and grow up smiling and laughing. I wonder if she will want to play the piano and sing like me, or if she will want to play volleyball like her daddy. I am so excited to see what the future has in store for her. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he organized us into family units. Children teach us so much and bring so much joy to our lives. 

Here are some pics from Renne's newborn photo shoot. She is 11 days old in these pictures.

















My little peanut 

1 comment: