Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fun Times at the Lake

We got to spend some really great quality time at my parent's cabin in Montana this summer. Here are just a few highlights and pictures.

Family Time at the Cabin
Renne and Daddy!
It's so awesome that we are 5 hours closer to the cabin now, and Tim can easily come down on the weekend and join us. We are so lucky to have a place to go as a family. 

Renne and Grandpa

My Dad is so patient and sweet with Renne. He would take his time showing her the boat and the water, holding her hand and narrating everything he was doing. She loves to be his shadow and pouts when he isn't paying attention to her. Spoiled girl!

Family picture


Such a typical Renne expression

Playing with uncle Dal and Lulu

I moments like this, my heart aches that she has to get bigger



Boat fun!
Renne loved boat rides. She thought it was so fun to watch everyone get behind the boat. The water was a little chilly for her, but she was a pretty good sport about swimming.

I adore this picture of Renne and her Auntie Bee
Renne's first "surf" ride






I don't have any great pictures of it unfortunately, but we took Renne tubing a few times and it was adorable. I don't think she really processed what was happening, but she kept making her baby sign for "water" and pointing at the lake, so she definitely got that part of it ;)

July 4 Parade



trying to get a family picture


I love this picture of my parents haha cool hat Dad

I love this concerned face 

Can't wait for more memories next Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment