Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Jocelyn's Wedding

I am so happy for these two! They make such a perfect match, I love them together! Eric is one of the sweetest guys I've ever known, and we are all so happy and blessed he's part of the family. When they dated the first time, a few years back, I had such a strong feeling about them, and knew he was supposed to be part of our family. I am so glad things worked out the way they did. It's amazing to look back and see how things pieced together so perfectly for them. It is so wonderful to see Jocy to happy; she was the most beautiful bride and just glowed the entire day. Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous - my mom really outdid herself once again! Every moment of this day was perfect!



Flower girl busy running - always on the go!
As you can see my pictures aren't the greatest. I was busy chasing this cute little flower girl around the temple grounds.




Nothing quite like a fresh couple out of the temple. One of my favourite things to witness

The beautiful bridesmaids (with side-kick Renne). They looked perfect. 

Renne and gorgeous Bry

Poor Renne was so sick that day. She had a pretty rough go most of the day, but did really well considering. This picture just shows it all! 

The cake came together and didn't topple over! Wahoo! That is seriously my biggest fear. Once the cake is finished, that's just the beginning of my worry! I have visions of it falling in my sleep until it's cut and served at the wedding. Since we had so much to do for the backyard wedding, I made it a few days early, so I got to envision it falling over for three nights ;) But all was well. Making it was really fun! I love seeing things come together. It took a really long time to piece each of the ruffles, and allow them to dry. I had my doubts a few times during the process, but of course Tim is always there telling me it looks awesome - even if it doesn't! Joc loved it, so I was happy with the finished product too. I used real roses and love the subtle colour of them. 



Dance Party!








No comments:

Post a Comment