Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Tim!



Happy Birthday to my Timmy!!! 
A few nights before, we had lovely date night together which included steaks at the Keg, some Christmas shopping and a late movie. It was marvellous!! Seriously, date nights are such a blessing, and we totally took dating for granted before Renne. Tim just gets more handsome every year. I'm a lucky girl.
We celebrated on his actual birthday (Nov 16) with Uncle Jon and the Sheen family. It was perfect! We had a mexican fiesta complete with two different kinds of enchiladas. Tim's favourite!

Renne helping daddy blow out the candles

These two both love chocolate, so this cake produced a lot of smiles :) 

Tim's insanely rich birthday cake, Chocolate mousse cheesecake. The recipe had like 19 steps, so I was pretty excited to show him :)

I'm so grateful for this guy in my life. As cheesy as it sounds, he is my better half. I love how much he makes me laugh, even when I'm trying to be serious. He doesn't take me too seriously, and that is such a blessing. While we are so different, together we make such a great team. I am so blessed to have his constant, steady reassurance. Not much gets to this guy, he is such a stable rock. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt. He always assumes great things will happen to us, he doesn't let negativity get the better of him. He's always looking on the bright side, and is an amazing problem solver. He is completely comfortable with who he is, and doesn't need to impress people. He is so wise and smart, when he opens his mouth, i'm always amazed at his ability to sum up my paragraphs in two words. He knows me better than anyone, and puts up with my shenanigans. He is such a patient dad, and definitely makes up for my flaws as a mother. I'm so lucky to have you Tim. Thank you for everything you do for us. Happy Birthday Stud! ;) 28 looks mighty fine on you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment