Sunday, March 22, 2015

Addison Monthly

Time flies when you have 2 kids!! 2 is a big difference from 1, and I am finding it hard to find time to do the "extra" things (like blogging ;) ) I am waaaay behind, but for journaling purposes I need to get this published. It hurts my heart how much bigger she is already just looking at these pictures! 

Addison Jayne at 1 Month Old





Addison's blessing day was March 8th. It was such a special day:

8 weeks old 

She wore the same beautiful dress that her sister wore



Addie update: What a blessing from heaven this baby is!! She is so so easy, I can't get over it! She is so sleepy, I guess I forgot how much babies sleep, but wow this girl sleeps ALOT. I crave for her to be awake because I love to see her eyes light up. Addie is a very different baby than her sister was. She loves to be swaddled up tight, and will start to get fussy if she isn't wrapped up. She loves to just be laid down, and left to herself while she will gaze into space and just "chill" out. She is so mellow. My little sister Marin was like "Addie, sometimes I wonder if you're alive" haha. She is so peaceful and calm, and I can put her down pretty much anywhere and she will fall asleep. Some days while I'm busy with Renne, I will literally forget where Addison is because she is so quiet! I still have to wake her up to feed her. She only fusses when she needs something, and has a pretty epic pouty lip. Her lips kill me! They are always sticking out!
Addison weighs around 11 pounds, and is filling out really nicely! ;) She has the best chubby cheeks! She is doing so so well. She is a champ eater, and is super quick, it's awesome! She wakes usually just once to eat during the night, and normally will sleep from 11-3, and then 3:30-7, so I am one happy mom. Renne slept through the night at 7 weeks, but I know this girl will get there eventually. I actually really love our alone time in the middle of the night. I cherish it way more than I did with Renne because I realize how quickly it passes, and I stress way less about getting enough rest. During our month of sickness, I was running on basically no sleep most days, and I had this epiphany that moms don't sleep sometimes, and it's ok. I can always, somehow, make it through the day (maybe with just a few "OH MY GOODNESS" tears). We are finally now in a great rhythm, and Addie is in a great routine. We are starting to venture to the park and the pool and library time, which is so nice for Renne. I can't wait to watch my girls grow closer as Addie gets more and more interactive. She's really started to smile, and she makes these super soft "cooing" sounds with her rounded lips. Quite the contrast to Renne's squeeeeeals! How fun to have 2 very different kids! 

Addison Jayne at 2 months old:


 






Of course Renne had to get in on the action ;)

Renne loves to hold Addie, well, for small amounts of time. This is our girls in the bath together a few nights ago. So much fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment